The Nicholls: Sew much fun...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sew much fun...

I had so much fun making baby Delia a rag quilt, that I decided to try my hand at a larger one. This one is a queen size. I'm surprised at how fast it worked up, only took me 9 days from start to finish! But of course I kind of cheated. . .The fabric store has a die that cut and rags the squares, my hands would have died clipping the ends of 143 squares ;)

3 comments:

the letter "J" said...

Looks so good!! And just for the record, that is NOT cheating!!

Juls said...

It is beautiful. I wish I had the ambition to do it. Have one waiting to start but need help cutting the squares so I don't mess it up. It is a "turn 21" Julie H

Dorene said...

Thanks they are fun to make. I'll have lots of time to make more in a couple of weeks. I've never heard of the 'turn 21' would like to see what it looks like!