As I was leaving for work the morning of Friday the 13th, I happened to look out the window and seen how pretty the trees looked...they were all covered in frost. You can't see the frost too well in this pic but I thought it was pretty the way the sun was shining through the tree. By the way...this pic was taken with my new cell phone!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Friday the 13th
As I was leaving for work the morning of Friday the 13th, I happened to look out the window and seen how pretty the trees looked...they were all covered in frost. You can't see the frost too well in this pic but I thought it was pretty the way the sun was shining through the tree. By the way...this pic was taken with my new cell phone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment