The Nicholls: I'm Hungry!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm Hungry!!!

Well yesterday (sunday) all I could eat was food for a soft diet. Moyd cooked himself a hamburger and oh, that smelled so good but I couldn't eat it. I tried so hard to at least have some popcorn...hey that gets soft when you suck on it...but I couldn't even have that!!! So now today all I get to eat (or drink) is food for a liquid diet...I am going to starve to death! When commercials come on TV that show food I have to change the channel or leave the room, this really sucks, but at least I can eat jello ;) Tonight we are headed to the City of Salt 'cause I really don't want to leave here at 3 or 4 in the mornin' to be @ the hospital by 0600. Ya'll take care while I'm gone...see you on the weekend.

No comments: