Wednesday, while Cassie was here we drove to Park City and went shopping. Yes, we bought clothes, you just can't leave Park City without buying something from the Outlet Mall! It was a fun day, cold but fun!!! Then on Thursday Moyd, Cassie and I drove to SLC as I had a Dr. appointment. After, we ate at The Cheesecake Factory, Moyd had a DOUBLE BBQ HAMBURGER AND MAN WAS THAT THING HUGE. I don't know where he put it all. Cassie and I settled for something smaller...Orange Chicken, Hawaiian Pizza and Salad. Off for more shopping at the Fashion Place Mall. Then sad to say, we took Cassie to the Airport so she could fly back home to Phoenix. Like my dad used to say "It's lonely here without you" We hope she can come back to visit again real soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Sounds fun. I think grandpa used to say "lonesome" though! :)
Ya he probably did. But you have to remember...I'm '50' now. I have CRS!!!
Post a Comment